Happy New Year!

feet.first

Just jumping in here to say hello and wish all of you, my kind and generous readers, all the best in 2009! Mean it! I am so thankful for your visits here, and for all you do and say to continue to inspire me as creator and as a mother. And on both of those fronts, I have a great deal to look forward to in 2009 and am so happy that I have this place to share it with you.

We've all been playing, and cooking, and resting, and outing a whole lot around here, and I'm gonna get back to that now, I believe. I can hear giggling and smell good things in the kitchen happening without me.

xoxox, Anna

(pic above is a favorite of Juliana from the Good Folks shoot for some mag ads. Looking through them this morning, the blur of her jump reminded me of how quickly one year can go before you're already jumping into the next. More images here and here. And detail shots of the new collection next week!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)