And you thought your summer reading was hard to put down

summer.nap

A rare moment alone and uncuddled.

We spent the day with my friend Angela today, which is a good thing to do when you have a new baby and loads of kids around. Roman was very cooperative and we got so many beautiful shots- even one of the whole gaggle (see new summer banner above-see, see!). I find the prospect of getting a photo of 6 children who are related to each other tends less on the challenging side if their mother is not the one taking it. Angela is amazing. (You need to see more of her gorgeous and quirky and clever baby photos here!!) And believe it or not, we were working too. I will confess that the word "work" has taken on a strange and weird new reality these past few (almost 3!!!) weeks. But for reals. Some of what we did with this little baby counted as work towards a very exciting project thats been underway here for several months. More on that soon enough!!

Thank you for continuing to drop in here and coo with us. I'm thinking of that day when I can offer you a little more than baby photos. But right now anything else feels almost wrong. I'm getting there. My brain is slowly remembering myself again, and I sorta like that. Its always a new me though. New all of us. Remember these thoughts? Yup. Every time.

He's just so hard to put down. Sigh.

(going to pick him up.)
xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)