Thanksgiving in NYC

central.park.pair

Daddy and Roman take in Central Park. We sorta forgot his coat, so he is wearing about 32 sweaters. Oh the cuteness. Where are those two.....

central.park.pair.2

Photographic evidence of me not letting go of the girl (except for bathroom breaks and eating).

this.should.really.be.a.video

And now Nicolas can say he skated in Central Park. This should really be a video, but I didn't think that fast. I don't know what you call what he's doing here but he landed it. Some sorta jump twist the board in the air thing then landing on the board. I really need to work on my action shot skills. And my skate term skills. And lots of other skills, but I'm trying to keep this post brief.

cousins.in.the.park

My 6 and my brother's 4 (mostly in the front there). Roman is being held up by a hiding Daddy, which may explain that "hhhheeeyyyyy!!!!" look on his face. I can't explain the look on Nicolas's face except pointing out that its Nicolas.

blurry.ny.snowflake

And a quick blur of the gorgeousness that is New York at night during the holidays. We spent all Friday in the city with 10 children. Despite how that sounds it was such a dreamy, fun day. Cocoa in the park, playgrounds, FAO Schwarz, a chance encounter with Elmo, and pizza for dinner.

Forgive the family photo indulgence here, but this is what I have to show for the past 7 days!
hope your weekend was wonderful.

kiss, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)