Bon

cest.bon
flipside

I left Tennessee with it still feeling like Summer and came back 5 days later to Fall. The slow, colorful turn towards cool weather and dry air is welcome and beautiful. I left Roman stringing words together, almost all of it in the tone of a question (like, do I have this right?) and I came back 5 days later to some very concise sentences with not a hint of waver or question in his voice. I left the studio with a calm feeling of getting prepared for Quilt Market at just the right pace, and came back 5 days later feeling 2 months behind (???).

But it is good. Bon. Bonne? Not done yet! I'm sharing a glimpse of a velveteen + embroidery project. I am working on two embroidery collections to be released before the end of the year, and hopefully to be previewed as in depth as possible at market. Embroidering in a hurry is the paradoxical happiness/stress that I have found myself in several times over the past months. But somehow pairing embroidery with anything is keeping me intact.

happy stitches xoxoxoAM

(some fun photos of my weekend sewing class here. what a treat that was.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)