Heartfelt...

...thanks from me to you.



I am overwhelmed at the sweetness of you! I can't say thanks enough for all the enthusiasm you've shared with me for the new line. The only thing I hate about the Oscars, are those acceptance speeches where the tone feels a bit like the winner believes they have saved the world somehow by acting. So I don't want to go on and on here about how delightful fabric really can save the world, but just want to say thank you in the most sincere way I can. Knowing that you appreciate what I do enough to want to drag home a few yards for yourself and play with it is just super.

Gina-bobina has chatted it up a bit too, so go and see her at Quilter's Buzz.

Now I have to get back to the original contents of the heartbox....and some sewing.
Bliss. xoxo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)