Advice from His Majesty

curled.up.king

If you've been waiting around like me for some attention, my advice is to just curl up in a sunny spot and take a nap. She's been in there day and night all week with her face in front of those bright things and incessantly tapping away with that irritating noise. (To think my little episodes of self-cleaning annoy her.) She did run out of the house the other night with everyone but me to someplace, and they all came home smelling like feet. I was able to get a few good licks of frosting from the little one's fingers. (that one never washes her hands and drops food easily. I try to stay close to her at meal time.) When they got back the loud one tore through a bunch of things throwing paper all over the place and making happy yelling noises. Seems like whenever they do this, they do it over and over again.

Speaking of noises, you should have heard the one big operatic yell come from the studio a few minutes ago. She made some weird noise of triumph, like something is done with then jumped in the shower. (Its about time considering she's been wearing the same pajamas for 3 days now.) She smells really fruity now which usually means she's about to leave me for a few hours.

lounge.king

So, like I said, just get comfortable and I'm sure she'll be back here tapping away up on the table soon. Be glad she never sticks that annoying black thing in your face when you're trying to get a nap. Humans.

Love, King Leo the Yellow Lab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)