Taking Risks

early.morning.sewing

I was up late and I'm up early, feverishly finishing this dress that Juliana designed. It'll be the part of some magazine ads for Drawing Room, and I have about 24 hours to complete the whole shabang, including the sewing, final fitting, styling, photography, any photo editing and final art for production. Started at about 9:30 last night. So go ahead and ask me, should I have dropped everything and taken 7 people on a 30 hour round trip car ride for 5 days just to play with our family's newest baby? Should I have talked on the phone yesterday for two hours to a dear friend who I've missed lately? Should that coffee be sitting so close to that dress? (Should I really be drinking coffee out of a cracked mug?) I say yes to all. I can't enjoy what I'm doing unless I enjoy what I'm doing and about once or twice a year I remember that.

Besides, I could photoshop a coffee stain out. Show ya more soon. xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)