Other people's babies

(Just to prove that I can talk about more than the yet to arrive baby boy, here are babies, gathered from various sources, that have indeed arrived and do not belong to me - but they are all wearing my fabrics - so I'm willing to discuss....ahem.)

Ottobre_Summer_3_09

The kind folks at Ottobre were nice enough to share their latest Summer issue with me which includes some of the most adorable uses of Good Folks I've seen yet! (Though there is much Good Folks cuteness to be gandered here too!)

little.good.folks.in.ottobre

If you've never received an issue of Ottobre, do yourself a favor and subscribe! The seasonal magazine is loaded with nothing but irresistable European sewing designs with the patterns and instructions included. (They even named that tunic up there after me !) I do think that the patterns are intended for the intermediate sewer, as the instructions are very general, but the patterns are all provided within the magazine. Well worth it if you ask me, which you didn't, but you are reading this so its sorta like you asked.

leila.and.gray

Leila & Grey is a new line of young girls' clothing, based out of Atlanta, and they are producing some seriously smart little items. Lovely clothing, reasonably priced, and their presentation is enchanting.

recently.in.people.mag

I was recently alerted that this pic ran a full page in People magazine. Well. Always glad to see a mom with good taste.

Hope everyone is having a good week! xoox, Anna Maria

(ps, I've added some info to the post below regarding curtains & paint colors...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)