This milk jug just completely freaked me out and slapped me in the face really hard. Ouch.

milk.deadlines

September? Sept. Tem. Ber!?

I was perfectly happy in book deadline denial until I went into the kitchen to pour a tall cold glass of distraction. And right there, printed at just the right angle for my eyes, and in the snootiest rub-it-in-my-face font, my milk screamed September. Seriously? September is just one drink-by date away!?

Oh geez. I gotsta do what I gotsta do, and I may be a bit quiet here for another week or two to do it. Maybe a photo here or there. I almost always think of a zillion things to blog when I decide I need to not blog for a bit. I'll try to keep a list & get to them after my deadline....ooohpp-no, no I won't, I don't have time to keep a list. You see, there I go.

Be back soon.

(It should be noted that, sell-by dates aside, the milk is likely a much better choice of book-writing fuel for a nursing mother than all the late night hooch snacks that got me through the first book. I am learning.)

xo, anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)