Inspired

solid.design

While I was making this with quilt rulers and fabric....

eleni.art

Eleni was beside me making this with quilt rulers and crayons.

inspired.breakfast

And somehow, looking at both, I was hungry for this. Inspiration is funny. This is your window in to where design meets sugary marshmallow cereal. And crayons. Happens nearly every day here, actually.

You've also been given the sneakiest peek of a very tiny portion of my newest fabric collection (which, yes, along with many features includes some solids!). I would call the new fabrics a family rather than a collection, as its varied, related, sprawling and non-stop on inspiration. Total reveal next week!

For now, I need to exit the studio and clean house as we prepare for Roman's Baptism tomorrow and the 90 or so closest friends that will share it with us. Right after the triple-dunk festivities, I imagine I'll be right back to sample sewing for market, continuing work on 3 new sewing patterns, and wrapping up photography for book 2. Whew. Who wants to slow down with me? Me, Me!

Have an inspired weekend! xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)