My boys

his.own.favorite.self

One of these boys makes deadlines so much easier and one of them makes deadlines, umm, uhh, less easy. I love all four of them. Erhh two of them. (Well, I do love all four of my boys, its just the other two are at school right now, so of course I was talking about the two in the mirror. I might be the only human who could make it this confusing.)

I am so so so so so so close to being finished I can taste it. I don't know what it tastes like, but it seemed like I should say something like that for you to know what I mean.

Oh and Roman in jeans. I have mixed feeling about babies in jeans. I feel guilty for putting this stiff fabric on his sweet soft body (even the softest denim is still denim) but I also can't stand his little diaper butt in jeans. It overwhelms me with cuteness almost to the point of having to look away. Can't stand it.

Okay~have a wonderful long, long few days of sweet summer and I will see you on the other side of the weekend and my deadline!

kisses & cute babies to you (better than hugs), Anna Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)