Roman would like to say a few words

hey.whats.my.quilt.doing.in.this.book

But I am the only one who can understand his limited vocabulary so I'll say them for him. Roman and I have a date we'd like to announce! We'll be signing books in the Twin Cities next Saturday and if you're anywhere within a 500 mile radius you are expected to be in attendance, no exceptions! Here's the details:

Handmade Beginnings Book Signing at Treadle Yard Goods
Saturday, May 22nd from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
1338 Grand Ave St Paul, MN 55101, (651) 698-9690

fruits.of.labor

And since Roman will be my date for the evening, (along with his dashing father) he might even let you tickle his little chubby toes. Roman that is. Which is very generous when you consider that he's also allowed me to publish his crib quilt pattern.

wheres.another.picture.of.me

He has his own copy of the book that I let him rough around a little bit, but I try to intercept before a page gets torn. Its quite sweet to watch him stop on pages of items and people that he recognizes. My little bundle of book inspiration. Sigh.

Now I have a date with some Perle cotton and a new quilt. I am hoping it will be a 48-hr date, but I know better.

xoxo, good weekend, AM

ps! the flood relief quilting plan is still hatching and we'll break it all to you here soon- thank you for your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)