Cutting it Close

cutting.it.close

I am in rare but typical Anna form. Cutting and sewing something completely last minute for an event tonight here in Nashville. I think I just figured out why I rarely do my hair. I'm too busy making what I'm going to wear to any exciting event.

event.sewing

Anyway this is the tease. I have a few snips left and I think I will have myself a dress. Back tomorrow with the reveal (fingers triple crossed behind my back (impressive considering I'm also typing, right?)) and with more fun info about this amazing show that is here this summer!

Will she do it?

Will she be wearing a handmade dress to the museum tonight?

Check back tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel!!!

xo, Sew Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)