Introducing an Innocent Crush

innoncent.crush.beauty.shot

First Impression. LovesMe LovesMeNot. Maybe. Mixed Signals. Woodcut. Turn of Events. Queen of Hearts. Shattered. Slow Dance. Bubble Burst.

These are subtitles that moved along my little story of an Innocent Crush. (Okay, maybe not such a small story.) They're not just plot twists, but also the titles of each of the ten prints that compose the whole saga. I had such alot of fun with this group. That might show itself, I think (like my slip peeking out of my skirt not-so accidentally). But this story is for you. Make of it what you will, as innocent or not as you choose. I will start you with a thought, though, because its one that drove my whole design process: I love the phrase Innocent Crush, the paradox, the youth, the sweetness of it, the awkward-not-quite-right, mismatched, fickle-ness of it too. Harmony is inspiring for some, occasionally an emotional collision is even more so. Enjoy!

innocent.crush.quilting.2.by.AMH

Quilting Cottons: Charmed palette 44/45

innocent.crush.quilting.by.AMH

Quilting Cottons: Swept Away palette 44/45

innocent.crush.home.decor.2.by.AMH

Cotton Sateen Home Decor: Dream palette 54

innocent.crush.home.decor.by.AMH

Cotton Sateen Home Decor: Blush Palette 54

innocent.crush.voile.by.AMH

Cotton Voile 54

innocent.crush.velveteen.by.AMH

Cotton Velveteen: Wink palette 54

innocent.crush.velveteen.2.by.AMH

Cotton Velveteen: Smile palette 54"

Of course you know I'll be posting lots of projects and inspiration for you as well as some comprehensive info about how best to welcome velveteen into your sewing!

Have a great night, xoxo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)