Brokering Piece

not.only.does.it.feel.like.a.carnival

I could not put an idea to bed last night, so I stayed up with it for an hour or two past what would be a reasonable time for me to be sleeping. Oh, but the quiet house + the hum of my machine + the whirl of my brain, no regrets. I felt as sleepy-happy this morning as I use to when my sister & I would stay up giggling on a Saturday night way past when our little sponge-curler heads were suppose to be snoozing. Grown up me knows, unfortunately, that every late night will not be followed by a sleepy-happy (slappy? yes, slappy) morning. I'm sure you know how that can turn on you.

I'll be taking some time to work out a peace/piece agreement between myself, my family, the internet and my studio, so please excuse the quiet over the next week or two. I promise to throw up a picture here or there when I think it might shove you into some fun ideas about something.

I'm sorry I said throw up. And shove.

lots.of.love

But for now, lots of love from here. xoxoAnna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)