Forward

bed.head
boy.bed.ball
painted.reflections

A few more pushes and a coupla shoves and we'll have ourselves a complete Roman room. Then I promise to bring you the whole space with details and sources. I really had to chuckle a little at the oohs and aahhs and waahhs about painting over the handpainted wall. I would be lying if I told you doing this hurts me. It doesn't. I love a clean slate. The hard work buried underneath has never called out to me. Ever. Its not forgotten, just done and its purpose served. I could no sooner live with the same handpainted wall than I could keep sewing with the same fabrics. These things are special to me, but never sacred. They are just that. Things. The little, rambunctious blurs of happy that live amongst these things that I create, however, they are all the inspiration and all the joy. And if these loves can delight in the things I make then I am amused. Not fulfilled, just amused. We delight in one another and so move forward.

lots of love from the partially finished and quite contemplative Room of Roman.
xoxoxoAnnaMaria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)