Happy Lovey Feet

cozy.toes

I ordered these beautiful silk/wool handknit cozies from the gorgeous knitabella collection last week as a Valentines gift from me to me. It was 7 degrees on the day I ordered them. I was cold. I needed love. My feet needed a hug.

lovey.feet

On Valentine's Day when I got them it was a sultry 60 degrees. It was an indulgent purchase. Once Jeff offered his gifts of love- a singing box of chocolates, a giant plastic diamond solitaire ring, and a Spongebob Valentine- my own purchase felt like a really good idea.

heart.feet

Look. Its my feet as a heart.

studio.to.be

But this gorgeousness has had me very busy. Its my soon to be (additional) studio space, which is above my current studio space. That is indeed a large gaping whole in my brick wall. I am so excited I could spit. It puts the plastic ring into perspective, no? Would you like to watch the progress of this space with me? Guts and all? Good. Cause I wanna share it.

xo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)