And slightly less rough around the edges

flights.of.stitching

My favorite part about reading the comments from my last post was the utter gentleness that each of you who had constructive criticism exercised in your words. I am here to tell you, that yes, I know. I know. Really. I do. That intro piece is not right. Which is partly why I loved it so much yet definitely have not embraced it as a finished work. It entertains me, and even makes Nicolas laugh after a few days distance. I am thankful that the snazzy interwebuals allow me to share the process in all its quirky glory.

And really.

An animated intro? Not my biggest goal in life. Silly to begin with perhaps, but sometimes we just can't help ourselves.

I will look back on this like I do the photograph of myself at age 2 wearing nothing (really, nothing!) but a football helmut and a little undershirt that was very tight on my chubby belly.... a family favorite yes, but not quite right to share with the whole world. Ahem.

But speaking of works in progress, off to my corner of the living room.
thank you for the millions of dollars worth of 2 cents. Priceless.
xo, AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)