Stills

at.the.center
morning.landscape
peeking.out

Happy Birthday to my Mama! If you and Dad are up to your usual tricks, sometime later today he'll ask you what he bought you for your birthday, and then you'll go get it to show him because you purchased it last week. I bought myself a macro lens for your birthday. I hope you like it. I took these pictures for you because I know how much you like flowers and stitching and because I forgot to put your birthday card in the mail on Saturday and because I need to practice with this new lens because I know how you always want me to do my best at everything that I do. Thinking of you this morning and the amount of stillness required to take these compared to my regular zoom lens brought to mind the years you spent trying to keep me still. I hope it was worth it, I remain pretty wiggly. I am thinking I might need to by myself a mini tripod as an early Mother's Day gift to you.

I love you Mama, enjoy your day, you are to be celebrated.
xoxoxo anna & fam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)