Party Crashing

Garden party Gathering

I'm here. Vacation was so so wonderful and much needed and you know how the transition goes, its a bit painful. I will be boring you at some point soon with beach photos bc I took a bajillion of them. Mostly of sand, water and sky. But then there are also some of just sand and water, still more of just water and sky. Oh and clouds too. Lots of clouds. I'm just warnin' ya.

So I came home to this roaring party and feel like I missed all the fun! Okay, not quite. I've had a blast reading all (ALL) those comments! Thank you so much for all the generosities you left me! I apologize for the comment blipping that was going on! Geesh! Blogger flipped out at times and sent out error messages saying they didn't post, yet for the most part they were posting anyway it seems. This resulted in a lot of duplicates, and I've been weeding them out (ha! in the garden!) today to make the random drawing as random as possible. I am sorry if you tried, gave up and never got a comment posted. Wish we weren't subject to the imperfections that happen with this service, but for now it'll have to do.

I'll keep the commenting open till midnight tonight, then meet me here tomorrow to see if you're one of the 4 lucky winners (in honor of my fourth fabric collection!) Winners will receive the favorite(s) they listed along with some companion fabrics.

Hoorah. What a joy it is to have you guys to come home to. xo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)