There, that's Better

better.blossoms

Hullo.
Hope everyone is having a great week!

As August approaches I wanted to mention a mention that many of you have already mentioned to me! (hi, thanks!) Better Homes & Gardens did a little Stylemaker blurb on me in their August issue and I am more than honored to be part of such a favorite magazine. And a very pretty issue at that! While the mag feature is just one page, from there they cue a 16 page slideshow a la Moi at their website that points to several of my free patterns, products, that many of you dedicated (sweetly wonderful) readers are familiar with. But a bonus is that it also points to the "blossom" pin cushion pattern that I did for their Quilts and More publication this spring, making it available to any of you who missed that issue. Hooray! I've added the slideshow link to my sidebar over there for you.

I've been working on several new little projects that'll be available to you here soon, one of them being a step-by-step for the fabric covered magazine organizer boxes shown in the article. I also have two new projects brewing that are perfect for your scrap box.

In other news, my dear Nicolas just told me that it costs 2 cents to make a penny. He's usually right about such things and both the idea of it and him sharing it made me laugh.

xoxo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)