Ahh, Shoot!

dashing

Lots of photo shoots to wrap up this week in prep for market, then on to lots more sewing etc. While the pace doesn't look just like above all the time, it certainly feels just like this. I always snap a few of my models entering and leaving the scene, and I always love how those shots end up.

This here is letting one little kitten out of the bag. I'll be introducing four new sewing patterns at market, and its been an awful lot of work getting everything just so. But in a lot of ways, after the book, one sewing pattern doesn't seem quite the work it once did, its just a different format altogether-one that allows a bit more space and explanation for a given project, so it feels luxurious as I write and illustrate.

Speaking of the book, I am overwhelmed at the amount of people who have pre-purchased a signed book from my shop. Thank you soooo much! You have no idea how much that means to me, especially when me and my small business can't offer the same price breaks as the big guys. Just knowing that you want to bring it into your sewing room means a great deal, no matter where you buy it! Oh and there is going to be a big publisher-size sweepstakes very soon that I can't wait to point you too!

More kittens escaping here soon!

xo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)