The Debate, Poll watching & the Vote

sharpie.debate

The BIG DEBATE~ Do I go with a magenta Sharpie or a black Sharpie to sign all the books that'll be flying outta here any day? Oh, the agony. The books are getting here sooner than anticipated, and some people are already getting theirs from Amazon and Barnes & Noble ahead of the official publication date. And not that I'm a poll watcher or anything (that would be my husband) but Seams To Me has been the #1 seller on Amazon in the sewing category for several days now. I can't believe it! Wowwee. N'kay, nuff book bragging, let me brag about something else....

pink.dancefloor.group

The BIG VOTE~ A group from my Garden Party Home Goods collection has been nominated for Best New Color Story by Textiles Today TiA Awards. So power to the people! You can go vote for my collection here (or one of the other nominees if you so chose...but, come on).

So what debates, polls & votes did you think I was talking about?
(although, doesn't watching those other debates make you want to play with Sharpies!?)

good weekend pals, lots of sewing to do here!
xo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)