Anything + Honey

anything+honey

At the risk of my cravings and your generous outpouring of soup recipes deeming this a food blog, I shall point you to a new favorite breakfast. Mint tea, with honey. Toast with butter and honey. Pretty much anything with honey. But particularly this bread which is the Organic Seduction (really?) Bread from Whole Foods. I did not name that bread. And I did not eat said bread prior to arriving in my current condition. But I do think that with my fav owl mugs and the clover honey that we could aptly name this sweet meal the Birds & Bees Breakfast, no? Yes, lets. And don't let this shot of one slice fool you into thinking you know what goes on over here.

And those soup recipes! I need a keyboard wet-vac to clean off all the salivating that I've done for the past week. And Jeff (and anyone within a 6 mile radius) needs ear plugs to manage my constant rambling on over this or that soup recipe. Man. Not allowed to say soup again. Ever. Though I shall be announcing a random winner the moment my new kitchen goods arrive (hopefully this week ~ as well as the restocking of current goods-so sorry for the long wait to all you customers who've been asking!), I am thinking I made out pretty cheaply on paying for soup recipes. So I am working on a little gift for all of you that might help you work some of these wonderful recipes into a homemade gift for loved ones. I am mostly glad that we can all feast on these delicious offerings!

More soon, good Wednesday, xoxox, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)