Could a little birdie tell me....

baby.bird

...where I might find another sweet little chirper like this? I bought 5 of them last year, thinking of our little flock, and now, well, you can imagine I would be so glad if I could find another. The shop where I got them had them displayed with all the pretty glittery snow villages and such, but this year, no birdies. Sigh. It's glittery and sweet and has little wire feet to hold a branch nice and snug.

family.tree

And it's big brothers and sisters are waiting for it here. So if you should know...? I would be so grateful. (Oh and that artwork in back, in case anyone asks, is from one of my favorite modern artists, Brian Kershisnik. Its called "father and son dancing" and I love it so much.)

have.you.seen.me

Didn't Juliana do a beautiful job with these pictures? Think I might make it my wintry banner.

Hope you're warm, xo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)