Barefoot & Pregnant & Consequences ~ as journaled by Isabela

isabela the journalist

Through one squinted, teary eye, I noticed her in the exam room chair scribbling in her journal, seemingly unbothered by my restrained mini-screams as the thing was being removed. You know, I'm pretty certain she giggled a little when I let out a wince as the local anesthetic (aka flaming needle of fire) went into the bottom of my foot. Call it pain pride, but I was sure to let the doctor know that I have indeed endured numerous natural child births. In fact, I think with less noise.

Anyone remember this (from waaaaay back)? And how funny that she journaled it this time, whereas last time I made a play-by-play illustrated story for you.

And what did I do as soon as we got home? Took off my shoes.

Do I learn? No. I don't.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Dumb. But fine.

xo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)