Signed, sealed, delivered, they're yours!

pattern.bundles

I can't say enough to thank you for all your kind thoughts and comments in response to my last post which I did not begin with the intent of pouring out quite so much. It just came as I wrote, and I left it there. Someone said something about how good that overly emotional time of pregnancy can be for you, like catharsis, and I agree, wholeheartedly. I'm not too much of a dweller, but often feel that there are times and thoughts that deserve to be noted by saying or writing outloud, good or bad, it helps me move on....uh so moving on.

The patterns! Land sakes, we've been shipping and shipping and shipping to lots of shops around the globe, and happy to say (if you're not already in the know) that the goods are in our shop now too. I really, really hope everyone enjoys these patterns, they were a lot of work to put together, but can say I'm pleased as punch. I've already begun a flickr group for them, so join in the fun should you choose, and please share how its sewing! You can report any booboos to me there too, and I'll send out band-aids asap. We've had such a great response that its already time to send in the 2nd print run, so we can fix any typos on the next round.

And to answer a few inquiries regarding the chair/pillow/blanket/yarn from my last post:

Armchair: a $5 dollar find a garage sale that we promptly snatched up and had covered with this fabric, with piping and back buttons in this fabric, which is the same as the curtain panels. We have 2 of these chairs actually (an entire 10$ worth), and love them.

Crochet Pillow: I highly recommend this book, as it is like an encycolpedia of endless crochet techniques, and shapes and forms. The pillow was a self guided thingermaggigin that combines several things that I learned form that book.

Ripple Blanket: clearly not a new thing, as there have been so many gorgeous ones shared over the past few years on several blogs and groups. Again, I taught myself to do this stitch from that fab-y book, although I amended a stitch that looked more zigzag-like to have softer turns. Essentially this amounted to combining and decreasing dc instead of skipping them....

Yarn: Most everything you need to know about these glorious cottons, you can get from this post.

Okay kids, coffee, laundry, cleaning, yardwork, recycling and ignoring all those things (save coffee) is calling me ~ enjoy your weekend! xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)