Getting Through Today's Rain is brought to you by the color Purple

purple.1

And its still raining. We did have a break yesterday and I think every soul in middle Tennessee mowed their grass, 'cept us of course. I took this bouquet and a model and a photographer and some other pretty stuff to a nearby park for a photo shoot. My newest big project is underway, (yes, besides the human that I'm growing) and can't wait to share more.

purple.2

For now though, these royal purple beauties have me feeling like all the rain isn't so bad. If you can indeed reach your weeds its a good time to get those. Not to mention the pitter-patter is so charming if you stay inside.

purple.3

Look at her in the front. Doesn't she look like she's directing some slickered and galoshed school children across the street? Or maybe she's pointing me to her good side.

purple.4

Oh yes, I agree. Thank you, gorgeous.

rain

As with most things, its all a matter of what you choose to focus on. Even if RAIN is in the forecast for many days more. (Or it could be that taking directions from and talking to flowers is a serious sign that its time for some sun and fresh air. Hmmm. Whatever feels the most poetic to you.)

xoxoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)