Humidity + and Humidity -

lens.humidity
Humidity -
This heat and humidity makes my camera lens fog up! So if I need accurate shots I have to let my camera rest outside for about 3o minutes before I begin shooting. However, as shown above, taking a shot through the foggy lens can have a sort of beautiful result too, especially in early evening sunlight.

humidity.curls
Humidity +
A most definite plus to the humidity is watching the golden headed boy turn into a curly headed cherub once we're outside for more than a minute or two. As if I needed another reason to dote. And I sweep him up and kiss the sweaty nape of his blonde curly neck. He must wonder why he gets kissed in the dreadful heat like this over and over again.

Sorry I slipped away without a "hey I'm slipping away" note. If I could add tags to my last week or two with a few keywords they would be the following:

New York, TopShop, Balthazar, Purl, Brooklyn, Pratt, Williamsburg, Knoxville, fireworks, honey whiskey, family, cousins, swimming, sunburns, fireworks, needlework, slip-n-slides, gin & tonic, lime, lemon, yum,

Be back next week! put your feet up! xo,Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)