We made a movie



And we had a really good time doing it. Rainbow Around the Block is set to get some wonderful press over at the Etsy blog soon (I'll keep you posted) and they requested a photo for the interview. So I started devising a photo shoot that would include the kids since they've been such a help to me. Juliana, Alexia, and I were all working in the studio today as I started discussing what we could do, and this sorta just happened. Nicolas (12) helped me with the imovie details since I'd never used it before (I need to show you his skate videos sometime soon-he stars, directs, shoots, edits, etc.). After just about 3 hours we had ourselves a mini movie that we all had a hand in. Roman's hands were allover everything too, but they weren't especially helpful in this case. But he sends his love.

enjoy~
xo, Anna

(Music: "folding chair" by Regina Spektor sold here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)