Punk Rock Love

punk.rock.love

Today I'm on my hands and knees (by gosh) finishing up the Love Emblem Throw. This'll be a free downloable pattern available to you soon. I designed it to feature the home dec and velveteen fabrics from Innocent Crush which are due in a few weeks. Oh- I finally have a flickr group posted for IC. Man, you guys are fast, already lots of inspiration there. Anyhoo, the quilt here was inspired by punk rock, my son's skateboarding ways, Frida Kahlo and did I say punk rock? Oh, yes I did. British-y. Union Jack. You get it, right?

basting

And on that punk note (a shrill, anti-social note?), you could pin a few of these through your ears, nose or eyebrows if there are some to spare after basting.

I probably shouldn't have blogged today.

In other news, there are what sounds like 704 squirrels in my attic that are scratching around above my head in the studio. I just cleaned out and organized up there a few weeks ago, looking forward to perhaps finishing some of the space in the next few months. Its as though they were waiting for me to do this, because they didn't like the mess. Now that everything is in its place they find it suitable enough to make a home there. Anyone know how to deter these critters from your nooks and crannies? You know, humanely? I will admit that my definition of humane may broaden after a few more weeks of the mayhem up there.

Nkay, I'm gonna dig up some Smiths. I know, its post-punk, closenuff.
xoxox, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)