A light in the Attic

a.light.in.the.attic

I will be shaking my tail feathers today to begin the move in. This is the very fanciest little thing up in the attic/loft/cloud/studio/atelier/moneypit/place. It hangs above my drawing/office nook where we were actually able to have standard height 8' ceiling in one spot. Its built by a local guy (who has no website or I would give it to you) from vintage lamp parts, and the amber glass is from the 20's. I love it so much and I think I asked my guys about 1,789,375 times when it would be time to put the lights in even though I knew not until after painting.

I'm gonna give you some clean slate shots next, week, then share some moving in views too I hope. Lots more details to come, promise.

have a great weekend! Anna
ps. Eleni told me as we were painting the floor last night that at school that the cafeteria lady quickly offered her "soup or beans" but she said it so fast that Eleni followed with surprise "we have superbeans?!"

I know, right? She said she knew there was no way the cafeteria had anything super.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)