A peek between

cubby.buddies

We had a beautiful Easter weekend, lots of joy, lots of meat, lots of red eggs, morning church, afternoon church and midnight church. As Orthodox we celebrate every last detail of the Resurrection. Exhausting, but gorgeous and fulfilling. And then the fast breaking. I think I have officially eaten almost every form of animal that roams the earth and am now ready to start fasting again. I might have eaten 10 pieces of bacon yesterday. I found a small piece of bacon in Roman's crib this morning. What does that mean? I guess it means Lent is over.

Anyway. I am wiped out with so many quilt market preparations, and you know how I hate/love all this stuff. It consumes me for a few weeks (actually more) but is also sorta like the biggest craft project ever, so there is definitely fun in that. Right now I am in the midst of painting a 5 x 8 wall with giant roses, and butterflies which is really just an exploded version of one of my Loulouthi prints. I know that you can get extra large prints run, etc. but somehow I'm not happy if I'm not painting some part of the booth by hand. I'm a weirdo. I'm not happy unless I'm miserable. Its like eating 10 pieces of bacon. You know you don't need to do it. But.

So. I hope to share a closer look at the new collection later in the week, but otherwise have to restrain my chattiness to get some work done. I can't wait for you to see each print up close and talk to you about my inspirations, so much to say there. Thank you for all your kind comments about that little sneak peek. And there are also other very exciting product releases that I hope you love and I am about to bust to share! (hold, hooooold) But I want to make a little splash about it, so that'll take a little ducks-in-rows work.

I found this picture in my uploads, and I love it so much. It was a quick snap after the studio building was complete and the kids insisted on having a slumber party up here. This is Bela and Rome (aren't I hip with my nicknames?) the following morning having some cubby hide-and-seek fun. Trust me, if I were even half moved in, you'd be getting some pictures, but that might hafta wait till my booth is shipped off next week.

How are you? Whats every one excited about sewing, making, changing, doing these days?

kisses from your pal, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)