Boy Turns 2 (or Boy Turns On His Mother, just depends on how you look at it really)

birthdaybib

Guesses his birthday bib is pretty cool, erhh that could be the lollipop talkin'.

chills.with.pop

Thinks, yea that is a really good lollipop. Mmmm. Likes turning 2. 2's his favorite.

bet.you.wish.you.had.a.lollipop

Bets you wish you had a lollipop.

thinks.bib.is.cool

Yep. Its not a big deal, but its pretty good. Bib is okay, he guesses.

changes.mind.about.bib

(.0002 seconds later) NO NO NO NO, I hate it, I hate the bib, bibs are for babies, what do you think I am, A BABY?

what.the.heck.do.I.need.a.bib.for

Mom. Chill. What the heck. Don't need a bib. I'm 2.

loulouthi.laminates

2-ness aside, Roman's mom would like to share some more wishful thinking for you. These are the Loulouthi laminate prints for willing babies, toddlers and general all around people everywhere. We hope you love them (at least for a minute or two).

Back to the other 207 pictures I took during 3 minutes with one bib, one lollipop, and one very grown-up (sniff) 2-year-old boy. Happy, happy birthday to my sweet boy.

xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)