Aloe Blacc - Green Lights





En passant, un clip plein de douceur, plein de Paris... Aloec Bacc, Green Lights, et derrière la caméra: Colin Solal Cardo (la Blogothèque)!



Something Special happened today

I got green lights all the way

With no big red sign to stop me

No traffic jam delay



See i was driving over the moon

In my big hot air balloon

Floating high into the darkness

I hope I'll get there soon



There's so many things to do

So many people i need to talk to

And they've all been waiting for me

Well i got to make i through



Refrain..



Think my stars will rather be green

You have no idea what it means

But to a man who's always traveling

Who's seen the things that I've seen



I don't know what's yet to come

Not sure of anything that I've done

Really makes that much of a difference

Well i hope it has for some



Refrain...



Well i was driving over the moon

In my big hot air balloon

Floating high up in the darkness

I promise that I'll make it to you very soon



Something special happened today



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)