RHCP : Adventures of rain dance maggie



Bientôt 30 ans après leur premier album, Red Hot CHili Peppers, les mecs ont plus de classe que jamais, continuent d'innover, de surprendre. C'est juste dingue.



Adventures of rain dance Maggie, 1er single extrait de I'm with you...



10ème album,

5ans après le précédent,

1 "changement de jouer" (Josh Klinghoffer remplace John Frusciante),

1 retour à Venice (en guise de flashback, Under The Bridge?) pour un clip principalement improvisé (préféré au tournage en mode aseptisé qui leur était proposé)

1 'stache,

1 danse indienne de la pluie sur 1 toit...



...3 dates: le 30 août, diffusion en LIVE... au cinéma dans 37 pays simultanément (pour Paris: Grand Rex) du concert de Cologne, pour célébrer la sortie de l'album. Et les 18 et 19 octobre, rdv à Paris Bercy!



Lipstick junkie be funky all he wanty

She came back wearing a smile

Look-alike someone drug me

They wanted to unplug me

No one in here is on trial

Its just a turn-around



And we go...Oh

Well and we go...Oh oh oh oh



Tic-toc, I want to rock you like the 80s

Cock-blocking isn’t allowed.

Tugboat Shiela is into memorabilia

Who said three is a crowd?

We better get it on the go



Hey, now

We’ve gotta make it rain somehow

She told me too

And show me what to do

Oh Maggie makes it in her cloud



I said, hey, now

We gotta make it rain somehow

She told me too

And show me what to do

She knows how, to make it loud



Rain dance Maggie advances to the final

Who knew that she had the goods?

Little did I know her body was one delicious vinyl

To your neck of the woods

I want to lick a little bit



Refrain...



You got the wrong girl

But not for long girl

Its in a song girl

Cos I’ll be gone girl



Refrain..



I said

Hey now

I want to rock this Valley crowd

She told me to

And told me what to do

She knows how to make it loud



But not for longer

Its in a song girl

Cos I’ll be gone bye bye yeah

Bye bye girl

Bye bye

Girl

Bye bye

Girl

Bye bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)