Answers To Questions You Didn't Ask

girls.room
(photo is one corner of the girls new room do over, more soon)

:: Candy Cane JoJo's + coffee = breakfast (my own special mathamathicals)
:: Cookie Crisp cereal was eaten at lunch yesterday by someone.
:: And potato chips were layered into a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for dinner.
:: Okay, it was me.
:: My appetite is 9 years old lately.
:: I'm not pregnant.
:: Nicolas will not put the guitar down.
:: That is generally good except
:: There is no other first song to learn on the guitar except Smoke on the Water (or CatScratchFever depending on your generation. But its the same song (almost) and it doesn't seem to ever go away.)
:: He did teach himself the Tetris theme music which is awesome except
:: It makes me anxious and want to organize everything in the house to maximize space.
:: Kristen Wiig could be the funniest person on the planet.
:: Roman met our friend the Question Mark.
:: It started at my brother's house over Thanksgiving when I asked Roman to pull up his little pants and he looked at me with a sideways face, held his palms to the ceiling and said "why, mommy?"
:: Its the cousins' fault.
:: Though he has lately upgraded to ?.2.0 with phrases like "wha happin mommy?"
:: Sometimes you just have to fill your husband's Amazon shopping cart to get what you want and feel no shame.
:: Isabela, the other guitarist, has pre-warned me that she won't be getting her hair out of her face for her upcoming guitar recital
:: I am so conflicted on the inside.
:: Her face is pretty, I like seeing it.
:: But so is her will, I like feeling it.
:: We may meet in the middle with clean, shiny, brushed and in her face.
:: Planning 7 handmade gifts for your family on December 6th is chance-y.
:: That reminded me I have work to do.

:: Should you like to read through some answers to questions I really was asked, you can go visit with me at my friend Bari's lovely embroidery site called welovefrenchknots (yes we do!!!)

have a good day poopsieschmoos. xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)