Hello There


prism.piece.pile

How was your weekend? And the past few weeks? I hope good and happy.

patchowrk.prism.quilt

I am so excited to finally be able to share these projects with you- they are the Patchwork Prism Quilt & Sham that I designed for Janome. And they're ready to be downloaded, viewed, flickr'd and all! Visit my Janome page or Janome's Anna Maria page - either way you'll find everything you need to make your own. I loved making this project so very much.  I included mostly my own prints + Liberty + some Denyse + Kaffe too.

Prism.Sham

We even have some print by color stacks in the shop for you if you're so inclined. The sham has gotten quite cozy on my bed.

prism.perfect

It is such a lot of work to get things just the way you want them, especially in the format of video, but I really hope you enjoy watching it.  Mostly I hope that, together with the pattern pdfs, it makes building this quilt easier and more exciting. All the linkies should be working but of course let me know if something isn't doing what it's suppose to do. I've been in a house full of kids on Spring Break for 10 days so I can handle it. Hit me.

Next, lots of catching up to do with you. xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)