Lady on the Hill

with.mama.and.sis I adore the nickname given to the Biltmore.  The structure is really quite stunning.  And it does seem to be a graceful lady of a house.  You feel permitted to love it as you tour the inside, because you learn of George Vanderbilt's legendary kindness.  So you can unapologetically love the beauty of it all.  Anyway.  I took so so many photos.  Not so many of the house exterior (you can't photograph the interior), but the several of grounds as I have for you below. I took even more of the conservatory and dozens of intoxicating greenhouse blooms which I'll share next. I could have kept snapping for another few hours. Above is me with mom, and Eleni, my sissy. Enjoy the rest.

biltmore1biltmore2biltmore3biltmore12biltmore4biltmore5biltmore6biltmore7biltmore8biltmore.9biltmore10biltmore11
If you've been waiting for more in depth info about the fall needleworks workshop, here's a pdf:

Needleworks Nashville

The info pdf is also now located at the shop page where the event will be on sale Wednesday morning.
xoxo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)