All chocolate all the time



I promise (fingers crossed behind my back) that this is the last chocolate themed post! You must have that sticky sweet feeling in the back of your throat by now, certainly! Just thought I would give you one more cavity, with well, eye-candy. For real.



I'll be giving a little class at Quilt Market called 'Chocolate Lollipop and the sweetness of sewing'. It's customary for designers and other industry folks to chat up their new line to a group of buyers or any other topic buzzing around the quilting and sewing world that they choose. I'll obviously be talking about the new line, but also about the surge in sewing over the past few years. In particular, I have a theory about how much we need the hands-on luxury of things like sewing, knitting, and other slow paced endeavors to balance our hi tech and fast paced lives. And I'll be talking about all this to a bunch of people who have just been handed one of these lollipops, so maybe they'll agree with whatever I say, whole-heartedly.



Anyway, this is my adieu until next week. I did find a spare hour to make some more chocolate topping for me, above. That was fun, it's been a while.

AND!!!!!

Here's a few links to where you can now buy my fabric if you should have a craving! If you do, you must report back here immediately! Have fun and can't wait to see what you've concocted, you geniuses:

jcarolinecreative.com

dakotacabinquilts.com
wishuponaquilt.com

and very SOON in Australia:

materialobsession.com

quiltfabricdelights.com

Have a great week, I'll be armed with market photos upon my return! xoox,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)