On top of it

Well I'm trying to stay on top if it anyway! I made a top instead. So much to do! The first 60 pages of my book (that's only 1/4 of it people) is due on Tuesday. On Wednesday I leave for Quilt Market where I will spend 5 days talking about Chocolate Lollipop and doing other shameless self promotional type things. There are hoops, hurdles, and all sorts of other tricks to be jumped through, jumped over, and danced upon before I can have a rest. I am resting my eyes a bit right now on this little creation. Well both of these little creations actually. The studio has been a-whirl with sample making and photo taking for next week and I am so lucky to have a resident model who keeps my spirits up when I am waaaaayyy low on sleep. Anyway, most of you guys won't be at market so I thought I would sneak you a peek of some promotional images.


She looked so grown up and serious in that pic above that I had to include the real her below. How about the antebellum stone columns? They flank the driveway of our across-the-street neighbors who live in a house built in the 1800's. I should go on a photo tour over there sometime, its gorgeous. Their house is called "Dixie Land". Can you imagine your house having a name? Cool.



Okidoki. Time to pretend like I'm sleeping while I think of things I have to do once I'm pretending to be awake.
I'm such a faker.
nite, AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)