Now Showing On (above) the Big Screens



How long ago did I embark on some changes in this studio space? Truth is they have been happening. Slowly. Each wall finally has its own color now and the dead non-reflective pukey-bone-grey-taupe is gone. Good riddance. Here's what I see now when I glance just above my monitors.

Oh its much cheerier. A little lineup of happiness I can change out as thoughts are brewing on new projects. It's just screw-eyes and dowels. No thinking involved, really. Also some happy pink wall baskets for some mail, stationery, magazines and such. They started out office-y metal, but soon succumbed to my spray painting ways. Anything that keeps piles of things off the tabletops is welcome.



Man, the sunlight bursting through the adjacent window makes every attempt to show the real wall color futile. Oh well. Maybe I'll try again when the light comes through a different window. As for the real color, it's sunny yellowish, straw-like and warm and pretty. There. Who needs pictures with such expert descriptions. Pshaa ;-)

xoxoAnna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)