More yarns, loops, threads and thoughts

New rug, my pillow

Yay. I got the rug I've been wanting. After a year of watching it, I got it on sale. Its soooo soft and Leo looks really pretty on it. The gold stripes that surround the black stripes remind me of his sweet eyes. I've also been receiving and reviewing some samples of the first line of needlepoint pillows that I designed, debuting next year. So theres just a tiny tease up there. It is so fun to see my art translated into needlepoint. Really, really cool. Makes me want to needlepoint actually. These pillows will be finished goods though, and not like the kind you do yourself. Still, though. It makes me want to needlepoint something myself. But I'll just lay around and think for now.
I'm happy. xoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)