My trophy shelf

Newborn Baby Pepper

No attempt at making sense between the photo and the content of this long overdue post is one of the main reasons I'm tackling it, so be nice, its been a long week. Juliana and I were quite intrigued by the baby pepper we delivered by cesarean section recently and it seemed like something that could take a prize at a produce fair. I should probably just stick to the not making sense thing. But speaking of prizes, you guys are the best, and I have some thanks to catch up on to some of my fellow bloggerdooodles. I appear to be thought of as either rockin', nice or inspiring by Meg (who cannot stop making beautiful things), Natalie (who seems to think shes only allowed to put gorgeous photos on her site), Linda (who insists on only sharing the darling things in life), Allegra (I am flipping out over the cuteness of her baby) and Hayley (who even dreamed up her own award!). I love little blog awards and I really do appreciate them though I am almost always either tardy or remiss at responding to them or obliging their rules. That'll teach you to ever give me one again. Please forgive me. But can I just say this...how amazing is this little world were we connect and share and all around get better at what we do, whether its knitting, painting, designing, cooking, writing, mothering or just being. Sharing our days in the form of photos and writing, really does seem to just make us better or at the very least not feel alone. It serves so many of us in so many different ways and I for one am thankful for that and thankful for you.
Also I just really wanted to say thanks particularly to those of you who can relate to my shoulder issue yet were very clear to point out that you have never in fact placed candy corn on your shoulder in public (as if I would have expected you to). Yes, that was a sarcastic thanks. Actually, no, I mean it, it made me laugh really hard every time.
You all get the Beautiful Newborn Red Pepper Award 'cause I said so.
Love from here! xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)