Pinning me down

Wound up, pinned down
I'm rolled up in a pod and not sure how I feel about it. I squinted my eyes shut for about the first two minutes of playing it back after I was recorded, and then decided it would be okay. I think its okay. I almost didn't listen to it, because, you absolutely never sound like what you think you sound like. But maybe I sound like what you think I sound like. If I sound like a big ball of talkity-talkiness, then yes, thats me. Like that ball of fabric strips up there all wound up and pinned together and plopped on the wires of communicado nouveau.
Lori at SewForthNow asked me a while ago to chat with her about my fabric brain and we finally pinned down a time to do so. Thanks Lori! Her blog is essentially a list of program notes that refer to each of her podcast entries. So you can visit her sites to get to the interview or you can click on the new podcast interview link over there on the right under "More of me at" to download the mp3 and have a listen. For the first 10 or so minutes Lori is updating her frequent listeners with her personal progress on a sew along and also provides a little fabric history before she interviews moi. It was fun. Always good to know someone cares.
I do think I said what I think, I think. Anyway, hope you enjoy listening to the ramble of thoughts. I give away a few new fabric collection titles and my book title. And also I mostly talk about my fabric designing process, the mental process and the physical process. I talk about it as though someone wants to know. Hmmm. The nerve! xoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)