You're Invited....

mmmm, Cake

..to my one year blog party. Hope you like cake. Wow! 365 days of blogging has gone by really really fast. Is it too obvious for me to give something away? Hmmm. Nahhh. Let's do it pals! I made a bunch of fabric cake domes in the spring. Don't ask. It was really fun tinkering till I got a good pattern figured out which required using the pi formula. But back to cake.

Have your cake

I wanna give you this little cake dome. Well, at least one of you! Mmmm, don't eat it! Cover up a pin cushion with it or let your little ones practice birthday parties with it. Somehow one little cake doesn't seem like enough...

And Sew it Too

So how about a 10-layer cake of of rich autumn goodness made from the finest Bohemian and Chocolate Lollipop ingredients?? Sound good? Now you can have your cake and sew one too. Just leave a comment and I will pick a winner at random to announce on Monday morning. I do think that I will employ my husband's statistical computer know-how to arrive at the randomly chosen winner. He's really good at random stuff. My previous method was slightly taxing, yet fun. My current workload doesn't have enough room for that much fun.

How much is that fabric in the window?

I've said it before, but I want to say again how much I appreciate your interest, encouragement and enthusiasm for what I manage to share with you. I am continually inspired by your support and never dreamed how much I would gain from just putting out a few photos and words about my days. Staring down the hallway of the coming year, I'm looking at lots of enticing things hanging on the walls. A few of them need to be straightened and others need some well-thought-out arranging. But there's also this little window in the hallway that will certainly get a new display every few days. Thanks for taking a peek inside my window. I love it here.
with thanks, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)