Diagnosis: Amplitudinous Domestic Denial-osis

crocheting.the.laundry

Good Morning! Well what took you so long to get up? I'm just working away here at the laundry just like I do (very diligently) every other morning.

What?

morning.occupation

Oh that?

It's just part of the laundry, so I'm a-workin' on it. I need to pick up that little orange thing on the floor over there too. Goodness knows when something needs doing, I do it, by gosh.

making.it.up.as.I.go

Whadya say?

Looking for matching socks almost made the kids miss the bus this morning?

Well, as soon as I fold this little thingy here, I am on those socks!

crocheting.the.dishes

An' right after that I'm gonna crochet, errhh-uh, wash those dishes.

Man nothing like waking up early and getting everything done.

Hope your day is just as productive.

xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)