Stash Management

stacks

Well! That was fun. I tidied the fabric shelves today. Again. I started this over the weekend, but some of the little pumpkins were watching and the folding and stacking quickly turned to sewing and crafting and painting. I had a lot of energy after 7 slices of toast and cocoa. This place has been an honest-to-goodness mess for weeks and weeks, but I found myself nearly everyday with a no-sense-in-stopping-to-clean-now attitude. But after today I think I may actually have a little room in those shelves. What to do?!

I do have some guests to prepare for....can you guess who'll be BOLTING into the studio this week??? Yup! My Drawing Room fabrics are coming this week! Make way people! Make way scraps! Move over Chocolate Lollipop! Tuck your self in tighter Bohemian! Meet me here on Friday (barring all comical catastrophes, which would be just as fun to share, provided they really are, in fact, comical) to see the latest and greatest! I have been close to busting with both hands over my mouth, jumping up and down inside your monitors (right behind your browser window!) to show you this new group! That'll be good. Check. Hopefully the fabric will ship in March, and you know you will be made aware of these things, so no fretting.

waste.not

And speaking of shipping, I wanted to take this chance (because I may never get another, its not like I'm here bugging you everyday or anything) to thank so many of you for ordering stacks from my shop! I have shipped A LOT of fabric and art (several went out today!) and I really appreciate all the comments you leave with your orders and for just placing those orders with me to begin with! Its been so fun to play store and has provided a nice distraction to some of of the other more intense bits of work here in the studio. Oh, and I've added a new little scrap bag section which was fun to put together and makes me want to keep all of those bags now instead of selling them. The scraps look so much more enticing all stuffed into bags for some reason. But I titled this post stash management, so there ya go. Managing the stash then. Anyway, thanks for supporting the shop and I'm looking forward to lots more fun things soon! And I promise the painted and sewn galleries will not be sparse forever. Really looking forward to pumping them with fresh new goodies. I could use freestyle creative time after so many days on technical stuff.

Okay, there is a gorgeous nearly 36 year-old man somewhere around here who needs to be given a proper dinner to celebrate the last night of 35. So the kids are getting macaroni and cheese and we'll be finding that proper dinner elsewhere. have a good night, xo,A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)