It started innocently enough

never too early

This isn't what it looks like. I was only conducting field research whilst naming the new fabric stack combinations for the shop. I did find myself dreaming about all varieties of treats that were impossible to chew (until today). Its not like I went straight from dental work to chewy stick to your fillings candy. There were like 3 days in between.

sweet inspiration

And during those days, as evidenced above, I indulged rather tamely, thank you. It was quite fun and I have absolutely no business having any fun! There is work to be done. Which promptly makes anything more fun. I told myself it would just be a wee small bit of quilting, just for kicks. Then no one was safe from the sweet seduction of fabric triangles.

girl at piece 2

Even Isabela could not keep her hands out of all the goodness and spent a long while in front of the new design wall devouring one triangle after another in search of the perfect configuration.

girl at piece

And I have no idea who's composing that large-scale thing to her right. I certainly don't have the time for that.

(more candy corn fun here, 'member, from last year?)

xoAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)