Meds, Movies, Mumbling & 'Moothies

This very, very busy week has ended this morning with the extraction of four teeth that, in the opinion of my good doctor, were not doing me a lick (or a bite) of good. And all I got was this lousy t-shirt. The nurse showed it to me right after the medication was slipping me into a silly state so I have more of an affection and a giggle for my party favor than I may have otherwise. I have loads to tell/show you people, but one pic of a not very exciting topic is all I can muster today. I have slept and mumbled an awful lot, but Allie has either been too nice to laugh or my numb mouth is actually functioning decently. Jeff and I brought home some movies to keep me occupied. I was able to keep my eyes open for Miss Pettigrew Lives for A Day (very sweet and fluffy, and I noticed that Jane mentioned it and me today too - thanks dear girl). And I'm looking forward to the Heartbeat Detector and The Counterfeiters once my knight in shining armour arrives home brandishing a smoothie for my dinner.

Nkay. The good news is I'm starting to feel my mouth a bit now. The bad news I'm starting to feel my mouth a bit now. So back to item #1 of that title, I believe. Are you ever kind of okay with a mild infirmary as a welcome chance to be still and comforted?

Wishing you health, happiness, and rest this weekend, xo,AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)